LEASEHOLD CONDOMINIUMS KRS 381.9135
A memorandum of lease shall be recorded with respect to any lease the expiration or termination of which may terminate the condominium or reduce its size.
• The name of the condominium which shall include the word “condominium” or be followed by the words “a condominium,”
• Name of the association
• Name of every county in which any part of the condominium is situated
• A legal description of the real estate subject to the lease
• The date on which the lease is scheduled to expire;
• Preparation statement (KRS 382.335)
Must be signed by the lessor and the lessee. The signatures must be acknowledged (notarized).
The clerk shall request a return mail address. (KRS 382.240)
*Legal description for the condominium unit will include: the name of the condominium, the recording data for the deed and declaration, the county in which the condominium is located, and the identifying number of the unit. KRS 381.9131