Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, Amended Articles KRS 14A.2-040

The document requires:
•    Filed first with the Secretary of State.
•    The clerk is presented one exact or conformed copy having the stamp of the Secretary of State.

Indexing Information:  Indexed in corporate index and filed in corporate records book under corporate name

Types of articles can be recorded are:

•    Articles of incorporation and all amendments
•    Articles of organization and all amendments
•    Certificate of limited partnership and all amendments
•    Declaration of trust for a business trust and all amendments
•    Application for a certificate of authority
•    Amendment to a certificate of authority
•    Withdrawal of a certificate of authority
•    Articles of merger
•    A statement of change of principal office address
•    A statement of change of registered office or registered agent
•    The articles of incorporation of a rural electric cooperative or a rural telephone cooperative, all amendments thereto, and all articles of merger involving a rural electric cooperative or rural telephone cooperative shall be filed with the county clerk in which is maintained the principal office address.

Fee Schedule