Limited Partnership, Partnership Agreement

KRS 362.425, KRS 362.407

Partnership agreements or certificates are filed with the Secretary of State first, then with the County Clerk.

The document must have the stamp of the Secretary of State on it in order to be filed at the county level, per KRS 362.425 (2) (C). The person presenting the partnership to the Secretary of State should present two copies--one is filed there and one stamped as having been filed. This copy is then recorded in the County Clerk's office in the county where the partnership maintains an office, per KRS 362.407.

Fee Schedule