Military and Overseas Voters

Military personnel, their dependents, and citizens who live overseas (temporarily or indefinitely) who will be out of the county on election day are permitted to cast an absentee ballot in one of the following ways:

  1. The voter may vote on the voting machine in the County Clerk's office during the walk-in absentee voting period prior to each election.
  2. The voter may apply for a mail-in ballot that may be mailed faxed or emailed to the voter by using the State Board of Elections Military and Overseas Voter Portal or by submitting a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) to make this request. All applications must reach us seven (7) days prior to the election and the ballot must be returned by mail no  and reach us by 6:00 p.m. on Election Day.


First Name :
Last Name :
Date Of Birth : (MM/DD/YYYY)